Saturday, July 18, 2009

A day I will never forget!

July 17,2009 was a day that I will not forget!It was an early birthday for me.Since my dad is going to be out of town on my birthday we spent the day together yesterday before he left to day.We started off the day by eating at Lins grand buffet while we were there we made a friend!!

If you can not tell what this gross looking thing is its a squid!!My dad brought it to the table and thought it was funny!I just thought it was gross who would eat that?!

After lunch we went to the mall my dad said i could pick out one outfit but i didn't see anything that I liked so I just got a yellow sweater.Then my dad said anywhere else you would like to go??I really wanted to go to and antique store so we found one right next to Hastings.When we went in i was like WOW!There is a lot of stuff in here!So we looked around and I found a very cute scarf.So my dad let me get it!I was shocked my dad let me get it!So when we got done with that we went over to my neenee's house to have a cook out. Tiara had decorated it for my early birthday! She did a good job!They said she was working on that all day!So then we ate finally!IT was time for presents I could not wait to see what I got The first one I opened was from Ann,Gary,Teffeny,Brad,Landree,Riley,Matt and Shay (to sum it up from almost my whole family!)They all pitched in money to get me this ring that I have wanted for a long time!Its called a stacker's ring you can change the top of it and kinda make your won ring in a way.I was so happy that I got it that was one of the things that I really wanted for my birthday!


The next few presents were all clothes!!which I was also thankful for!(and they were all cute!)


Lat but not least!!I opend this really big box!!And inside of it was a.....coach purse!!That was the thing that I really wanted!!!

A BIG thanks to my mom.dad.Josh and Libby for getting me this purse!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your VERY welcome. Glad you enjoyed your birthday! How do you like my blog about you? (SMILE)

    love you, Tigger
    Mom

    ReplyDelete