Monday, July 20, 2009

New family members!

Well if you haven't herd I have new kittens!! they are so cute! only 6 days old!!But I cant wait to get rid of them!!(I'm not a big fan of cats!)I just wanted to show you some pictures of them!




Family picture!!I love this picture it is so funny almost like a family picture!!










Well this is the mom!We call her baby because she is a big baby!!(and trust me this is not her first litter of kittens!)




This is the dad, he has a couple of names BB and LB.BB means bad boy!(because he is one) LB means lazy boy!He is the most laziest cats in the world!He can not take 10 steps without falling down to rest!!

Can you see kittens number 1,2,3,4,5?? Well I can!

2 comments:

  1. LOL!! You are so funny! Glad you have your own blog...Keep it up please! ILY Tigger MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm...they would be good with bbq sauce!

    ReplyDelete